Great Ideas by Chad Spacey

Welcome to my ideas... This is the place where I will spill out the crazy ideas I have. I have a lot.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

New dating idea for the web

I was listening to a tech podcast and reading craigslist when I came up with my latest idea. Why not podcast and/or videocast people looking for a date. The podcast/videocast is much like a picture included in the craigslist post. The podcast/videocast can be anything the ad poster wants to include about themselves.

I would then create blog and include the podcasts and videocasts. Post this on Apple's iTunes in the podcast section and off we go. The show would update depending on the frequency of the applacants wanting to create a podcast/videocast.

Another nice feture is that later, when a person who has made a podcast or videocast, they can then link in their craigslist post to the podcast/videocast of themselves just like including a picture of them selves.

I was thinking of giving away to the first 25 people a free podcast/videocast and then after that and the blog is up and running charge people for this service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home