Great Ideas by Chad Spacey

Welcome to my ideas... This is the place where I will spill out the crazy ideas I have. I have a lot.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Outside Volume Control

Noise canceling headphones are great. These headphones work best with outside noises like airplane engines and leaf blower type sounds. Some headphones have a volume devise attached to the cables so you could turn up and down the music.

I find ideas come from problems. Necessity in the mother of invention, I tell you. The problem is this, when you are riding in a car being anti-social listening to your music an interesting conversation always starts up. If you want to join in you have to pause your music and remove your headphones and jump in. Then it stops and you can listen to your music again. While listening you look around and see others talking. Sometimes it looks like someone has asked you a question or is talking about you and again you have to pause your music and remove the headphones.

My idea is this, an outside volume control so you could turn up or down the outside sounds. The noise canceling headphones use microphones to cancel the outside noise maybe they could also be used to turn up the outside noise in the event you want to listen to conversation without pausing the music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home